Extending Grace Int’l is a not for profit Christian charity registered in UK with the aim to see a world where no one is under privileged as God originally intended for them and we achieve this by running various projects that meet the needs of people in our immediate community and the world at large.
pandemic has increased many people's levels of anxiety, distress, and trauma
and many have started experiencing significant mental health problems for the
first time. Other possible unsettling and distressing experiences include
unemployment, homelessness, domestic violence, bereavement etc. If you need someone to talk to, due to the challenges you’re facing as a result of the current crisis, please call us today.
Are you a good listener? Can you spare some to time to
contribute to the well being of our clients? Trainings provided. Please
ring us if you want to volunteer and give something back to the community.
Useful services for Kent communities during Coronavirus
HELPLINES, SERVICES AND USEFUL GUIDANCE
- Kent Together - 24-hour helpline coordinated by Kent County Council to provide support to those most vulnerable. 03000 41 92 92
- Kent County Council Mental Health Support - you can also text the word 'Kent' to 85258 24 hours a day
- National Careers Service - there is still a service available still via social media, webchat and phone to support with careers, education, employment and training
SUPPORT WITH BILLS AND EXPENSES - PLEASE ALSO SEE ABOVE DETAILS REGARDING FUNDING WHICH CAN BE USED TO HELP WITH BILLS
- Turn2US Benefits Calculator - Check you are receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to
- Southern Water are offering supporting in three different ways: support tariffs and payment schemes, financial support schemes and changes made to their Priority Services Register whereby relatives and third parties can apply on behalf of those most vulnerable.
- Free school meals - Information on free school meals and the support schools can get from DofE to support families who would be receiving FSM if the school was open.
- Some banks are offering ‘repayment holidays’ on their loans – for example Barclays, Halifax and Santander and a number are offering interest free overdrafts to their customers of up to £500. Check with your bank to see if they can offer you any support.
For more information about how you can get involved with our works, please call: